“Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.” 2 Timothy 2:15
EBI is the ministerial training arm of the Church of the Chief Shepherd Global Ministry (CCSGM). It is operated by CCSGM’s Board of Elders in partnership with the Covenant School of Ministry and Divinity, Covenant Global Inc., USA. It is supported by minimal tuition fees, donations and a percentage of the CCSGM fund.
“The mission of Ergartes Bible Institute is to provide each student a quality and non-traditional bible school for anyone who desires to serve God in the Christian ministry or to develop and excel in their present church ministerial functions with emphasis on developing the whole person on spirituality, socially, mentally and physically. It is our aim as well to maintain the standards of conduct that are consistent with Christian ideals with an end-view of living and loving like Jesus Christ.”
- EBI seeks students with…
- a genuine salvation based on the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ
- an end-view in his life to serve God through his local church
- a willingness to learn the scriptures with deep thinking and joyous commitment
- an open heart for either short-term or long-term mission
- an honest admittance of his and present struggles in his Christian walk
REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION
- EBI expects the enrollee to bring the following:
- a written salvation-testimony
- a written intent of your reason/s for studying in the Bible institute
- a parent’s consent (those who are under 18)
- a photo copy of high school diploma and form 138
- Each student should have the following:
- Complete Bible
- Flash disk not lower than 2gb
Note: EBI has all the right to reject any student applying for admittance.
- There will be a tuition fee of P150 per unit.
- Other miscellaneous expenses will be coming from donations.
- A Diploma of Biblical Studies (48 units/1 year)
- An Associate of Theological Studies (96 units/2 years)
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Theology (144 units/3 years)
SCHEDULE OF CLASSES
- Tuesday to Wednesday from 8 AM to 4 PM
EBI EXPECTATIONS FROM STUDENTS
- A student is expected to be neatly groomed.
- A student is expected to come on time to his class/classes and there will only be 15 minute grace period.
- Only six instances of tardiness are allowed and a written explanation should be given.
- Students can only have 4 absences for every class per semester and a written explanation is expected.
- Each student should look at his study as a privilege to prepare and train him for the ministry.
- There will be a lot of book readings.
- The students are expected to have intensive research work and reporting.
- Each student will have the following ministry exposure (a total of 12 hours for every ministry in the duration of their total years of study in this institute):
- Music Ministry
- Usher’s Ministry
- Children’s Ministry
- Feeding Program Missions
- Bible Study Teaching